Sunday, February 21, 2021

MISS YOU TREAT BOX featuring the amazing and FREE Flower & Field DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

 


With Sale A Bration coming to an end, I wanted to add an extra blog post sharing a cute little treat box that holds THREE Ghirardelli. Yummy!  These are perfect for giving a loved one or girlfriend to let them know that you are missing them.  This beautiful paper makes a gorgeous gift.  


Another of my favorites products that I have found myself using a lot as I plan for my spring projects is the PIERCED BLOOMS DIES.  What a huge set of dies!!  These things make the most beautiful flowers.  The stitching on the petals and leaves are just the right touch for your gift.


To make the box, I started with a piece of DSP cut at 4-3/4in by 7-3/4in.  On the SHORT SIDE, score at 1-1/4in from both ends.  On the LONG SIDE, score at 1-1/4in, 3-1/4in, 4-1/2 and 6-1/2in.  The video below shows how the box comes together.


If you have any questions about this or any project, don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  All the products I used in this video are available in my online store. Just click below.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Be sure to leave your email address so you will get notifications whenever I post a new project.  Coming up is a cool card design using vellum card stock.

Keep Stamping

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper





No comments:

Post a Comment