Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Halloween Fun Week #2 Hand Sanitizer Holder







August is almost over, the kids are back in school and the world is now focused on Halloween, at least here in York, Pennsylvania.  The excitement and celebration surrounding this holiday compares to that of Christmas.  When I first moved to York, I was a bit confused by all the Halloween celebrations but I've come to enjoy them and look forward to handing out goodies to my friends, students, and neighborhood trick or treaters.  Today's project again uses the adorable yet creepy MONSTER BASH SUITE.  We will be making a hand sanitizer holder for the mini bottles available at Bath & Bodyworks.






In the video below, I make the CREEPY box.  To start I use a piece of BASIC BLACK card stock cut at 2in by 11in.  On the long side, I score at 1/2in, 1-1/2in, 3-1/2in, 4-1/2in, 6-1/2in, 7-1/2in and 8-1/2in.  I use my bone folder and crease all the score lines except the 6-1/2in, I am using that to mark where the flap adheres.  I also have three panels of DSP cut at 1-3/4in by 2-3/4in, 1-3/4in by 2-1/4in, and 1-3/4in by 1-3/4in.  Watch the video to see how easily this project comes together.  




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.




Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper
blreed@comcast.net











No comments:

Post a Comment