Tuesday, March 1, 2022

A Beautiful Tower of Boxes featuring the FRIENDLY HELLO BUNDLE

 


My team and my customers know that I love creating 3D projects.  Show me any gift and I can make a box for it.  Not surprisingly, this box tower is a favorite project of mine.  I used the amazing Designer Series Paper from the FRIENDLY HELLO BUNDLE.  It's a freebie from the SALE A BRATION brochure.  Spend $100, get this amazing bundle FREE.  The stamp set is a beautiful compliment to the paper.  I used it for the tag.


For the box bottoms, you'll need three pieces of card stock. I used, FRESH FRESIA, POOL PARTY and PALE PAPAYA card stock.  For the large box, I cut the card stock at 8in by 8in.  For the medium and small boxes, I cut the card stock at 7in by 7in and 6in by 6in respectively.  Each panel was scored at 2in on ALL 4 SIDE.  Fold and crease all the score lines.  The template below shows how the box bottoms look after cutting away the excess card stock.



For the lids, I cut coordinating pieces of Designer Series Paper at 7-1/16in by 7-1/16in (large), 6-1/16in by 6-1/16in (medium) and 5-1/16in by 5-1/16in (small).  The lids for these boxes are reinforced.  For each DSP panel, score at 1/2in and 1-1/2in on ALL 4 SIDES. Fold and crease all the score lines. The template below shows how the box lids look after cutting away the excess DSP.


For the tag, I used a die cut from the HIPPO & FRIENDS.  I stamped the flower image using POOL PARTY INK in the center of the tag, then stamped the HELLO FRIEND sentiment on top of the flowers using BLACK MEMENTO INK.  Punch a hole in the left side of the tag, thread some PALE PAPAYA OPEN WEAVE RIBBON through the hole, stack the boxes and wrap them with the ribbon.  

The YOUTUBE video below shows how the box tower came together.


For a downloadable PDF for this project, click below.


To purchase any of the products used in this project, go to my online store.  Just use the link below.


Thanks as always for visiting my blog.  I hope you feel inspired to try some spring projects on your own.  Don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net if you have any questions or comments.

Keep Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper







No comments:

Post a Comment