Tuesday, April 28, 2020

THIS LITTLE PIGGY Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder

The RETIRING LIST is out and lots of great Stampin' Up products will be going away.  A favorite stamp set of mine from the 2019-20 Stampin Up Annual Catalog is the THIS LITTLE PIGGY stamp set.  The piggy images are adorable and I get to use my STAMPIN' BLENDS to color them.


 I was inspired by Stampin' Up demonstrator, Lisa Curcio.  She designed this gift card and even used this set.  I picked a different piggy and sentiment in mine.  I love it.



Cut two panels of EARLY ESPRESSO card stock at 4-1/4in by 5-1/2in and 3-1/2in by 4-1/2in.  Cut one DSP layer at 4in by 5-1/4in and the other at 2-1/4in by 4-1/4in for the gift card pocket.  Two WHISPER WHITE panels for stamping cut at 3in by 4in.  The fold out portion is cut from POOL PARTY at 4-1/4in by 9-3/4in and scored at 3-1/4in and 6-1/2in. The video tutorial below shows how this project came together.






If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.









Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment