Monday, March 30, 2020

Make a cute Milano Cookie Treat Box usng the Pleased As Punch DSP and the Under My Umbrella Bundle

The days in quarantine can be long and anxiety ridden.  You get to feel hopeless because you feel there is no way you can help other than STAY AT HOME.  Paper Crafting is not only my job during times like this, it is a way for me to relax, create and do something to brighten the days of those who are out there on the front lines taking care of us. So I came up with this cute little treat box that holds a 2-Pack of Milano Cookies.  I made 20 boxes and sent them to the local hospital for the nurses during this stressful crazy time.  Can't thank the heroes in health care enough.





To build the box, I started with a piece of Balmy Blue card stock cut at 7-1/2in by 7-1/2in.  On the first side, using the SIMPLE SCORED TOOL, I scored at 1/2in, 2in and 6in.  Turning the paper clockwise and I scored at 2in, 3-12in, 5-1/2in and 7in.  The template below shows how I cut the paper.


To decorate the box, I used the raindrops paper out of the Pleased As Punch Designer Series stack.  Two panels were cut at 3-3/4in by 1-3/4in. and two at 3-3/4in by 1-1/2in.  Adhere them to the sides of the box before putting the box together.  Below is a video tutorial showing how the project came together.


Below is a link to the Milano Cookies




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.





Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper











1 comment:

  1. Crafting is definitely a form of 'therapy.' Your treat boxes are adorable Barbara. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete