Wednesday, April 29, 2020

COVID 19 GIVEBACK. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND GET A GREAT DOWNLOAD


This is so exciting!!  As part of Stampin' Up's Make A Difference Program, they are offering an amazing Share Sunshine PDF for $12. The PDF offers 15 pages of sentiments and images, perfect for sending cards during these crazy times. 100% of the proceeds will go to COVID 19 efforts through these organizations:


The World Health Organization's COVID Solidarity Response Fund
United Way Worldwide's COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund



I was excited to get the download and even more excited to start creating.  My first card was this Pajama Card.


For this card, I used a BALMY BLUE card base.  I took another piece of BALMY BLUE card stock, cut at 4in by 5-1/4in and using my STAMPARATUS, I stamped the BUFFALO CHECK background stamp in BALMY BLUE ink.  With my PAPER SNIPS, I cut a line about 2in long from the top center of the panel.  I folded back the paper away from the cut to form the collar.  I then adhered the panel to a WHISPER WHITE panel cut at 4in by 5-1/4in and then adhered the panel to the card front using DIMENSIONALS.  I cut the sentiment from the card stock using a STITCHED SHAPES circle die.  I then adhered it to the front of the pajama top with DIMENSIONALS.




For my second card, I used a LOVELY LIPSTICK card base.  I layered the card base with a s4in by 5-1/4in piece of DSP from the DRESSED TO IMPRESS SUITE.  I cut out the hearts using the STITCHED BE MINE dies and LOVELY LIPSTICK and BLUSHING BRIDE card stock  The flowers were cut from BLUSHING BRIDE and DAFFODIL DELIGHT card stock using the flower dies from the CHERRY BLOSSOMS dies.  I adhered the first heart flat down on the card and used DIMENSIONALS on the smaller one.  I adhered the flowers with GLUE DOTS to the left end of the stitched rectangle from the new ORNATE GARDEN SUITE.  I then adhered that to the card front with DIMENSIONALS.  So pretty.



I used the same rectangular die from the ORNATE GARDEN SUITE to make the three panels for my third card's card front.  I started with a PEAR PIZZAZZ card base.  Then on a 3-1/8in by 4-1/8in piece of WHISPER WHITE card stock, I adhered the three panels of DSP from the 6X6 BRIGHTS AND SUBTLES COLLECTION PAPER STACKS (PEAR PIZZAZZ and PACIFIC POINT) using DIMENSIONALS.  I then adhered the panel to the card base with TOMBOW LIQUID GLUE. I cut out the sentiment from the download using the LAYERING OVALS.  I adhered the oval to a PACIFIC POINT strip cut at 3/4in by 4in and then placed it on the card front using DIMENSIONALS. 



For my GERM CARD, I used BLUEBERRY BUSHEL card base.  I cut out the sentiment from the DOWNLOAD using the STITCHED NESTED LABELS from the BIRD BALLAD SUITE.  I adhered the sentiment to the center of a 4in by 5-1/4in piece of GRAY GRANITE card stock.  I then cut out a variety of colors of "germs" using the MAGNOLIA MEMORIES dies from the MAGNOLIA LANE SUITE. I then adhered them randomly on the card front, adhering some directly to the card stock and some with DIMENSIONALS.  Finally, I took my LIGHT NIGHT OF NAVY BLEND and by flicking the brush tip over the edge of the cap, I speckled the entire card front.  I then adhered it to the card base with TOMBOW.


For my last card, I used the STARBURST TECHNIQUE. I used MANGO MELODY and DAFFODIL DELIGHT 6X6 BRIGHTS COLLECTION DSP STACK.  I cut two panels of each color measuring 2in by 6in.  I then cut each panel from corner to corner to form triangles.  On a 5in by 3-3/4in piece of WHISPER WHITE card stock, I adhere the triangles, points down in alternating colors.  The triangles with hang over the edge of the card stock so you will need to trim away the excess using a PAPER SNIPS.  I then adhered this panel to a 4in by 5-1/4in panel of BASIC BLACK and then to the MANGO MELODY card base using DIMENSIONALS.  The sentiment was cut out using the STITCHED SHAPES dies circle and adhered using DIMENSIONALS.  I added some CHAMPAGNE RHINESTONE BASIC JEWELS to add a little bling.

I hope you purchase the download.  It's a great way to give back and a fun way to get crafty.  To purchase and download the PDF, click below




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.









Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper









1 comment:

  1. Barb these cards are awesome. Sentiments are so time appropriate! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month. All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete