Thursday, September 24, 2020

Who doesn't LOVE donuts & coffee? Make this adorable FALL DONUTS & COFFEE treat box for a special friend

 


Fall is here and who doesn't love a little coffee and donuts?  I saw a box created by Erica Cerwin, a fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator that held these adorable three packs of Hostess Donuts. Of course I loved it but I decided I wanted to redesign the box so it could fit a Starbucks gift card in it as well.  This is my creation.  I used some of my favorite fall-themed products to make this box.  First, I used the beautiful PLAID TIDINGS DSP to cover the box.  


For the embellishing, I used a couple of stamp sets.  For the pumpkin image and the leaf die cut, I used the GATHER TOGETHER BUNDLE.  For the sentiment, I used the BANNER YEAR BUNDLE.



To begin, I cut a piece of PUMPKIN PIE CARD STOCK at 9in by 7-1/2in.  On the SHORT SIDE, score at 2in, 5-1/2in.  On the LONG SIDE, score at 2-1/4in, 4-1/4in, 6-1/2in and 8-1/2in.  The DSP panels are cut at 2in by 3-1/3in (2 pieces), 1-3/4in by 2in (2 pieces), 1-3/4in by 3-1/4in. (5 total panels).  Below is a video tutorial that shows how the box comes together.


If you have questions about this or any other project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  All the products shown in the tutorial are available in my online store.  Just click below.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you are inspired to try a project yourself.  Keep Stamping.

Barb Reed

The Wexford Stamper






 

No comments:

Post a Comment