Friday, October 2, 2020

Are you up for the CHALLENGE?? Join the DOUBLE FOLD GATE FOLD CARD CHALLENGE.


I'm always up for a challenge and so are my favorite stamping peeps.  I discovered a new fun fold design which I named the DOUBLE FOLD GATE FOLD CARD.  The design is very easy but the result is really a WOW CARD!  On my weekly FB LIVEs, I challenged my stamping community to see how many different creations we could make using this basic design.  Well they were definitely ready for the challenge.

I created a FB event and posted the following instructions.



The following videos show how the design came together for me.  I made a FRIEND card and a CHRISTMAS card.



I was so excited to see how many cards were posted on the FB event.  I certainly have some crafty talented friends. Check these out.

Cheryl

Deb

Lisa

Mary

All products used in my videos are available in my online store.  Just click below.



Don't you love these designs?  I think they did a great job.  I love doing CARD CHALLENGES.  Join me for the next one.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  I hope you are inspired to make your very own creations.


Keep Stampin'

Barb Reed                                                                                                        The Wexford Stamper


 


No comments:

Post a Comment