Thursday, May 21, 2020

A JOY FOLD Card featuring the PARISIAN BLOOMS SUITE

It's a new fun fold card!  I love fun fold cards and I was inspired for this one by Marisa Alvarez, a fellow Stampin Up demonstrator at Kitchen Table Stamper.  Thank you Marisa.  She used the adorable Honey Bee Bundle, but I'm going to be using the PARISIAN BLOSSOMS BUNDLE.  So sad the amazing Designer Series Paper is going to be retiring soon.  Luckily, stamps and dies will be available in the brand-new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog starting June 3rd. 



Marisa named the card a JOY FOLD card.  At first I wasn't sure why but now I think its because the card opens up and then closes like a big hug.  And who doesn't need a hug these days.



Cut your POOL PARTY card base at 7-1/2in by 5-1/2in, score at 3-1/4in.  Cut a piece of PETAL PINK card stock at 8in by 2-1/2in, scored at 4in. This piece is for the flap.  Cut a piece of the DSP at 2-1/4in by 3-3/4in for the front of the flap.  Cut another piece at 4in by 5-1/4in for the inside of the card.  The STITCHED RECTANGLE DIE used inside the card measures at 2-1/4in by 3-1/2in. and cuts out a VERY VANILLA card stock.  The STITCHED CIRCLE DIE for the front is made from PETAL PINK card stock and measures 2-1/2in in diameter.  Stamp the large flower image on VERY VANILLA card stock with MEMENTO INK.  Color with PETAL PINK and OLD OLIVE BLENDS.  Watch the video tutorial below to see how the card comes together.





If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.






Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment