Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Make a KIND BOX using the BEST DRESSED SUITE

In times like this, we could all use a little kindness.  I came up with this project while walking through my local SAMS CLUB with my husband.  Seeing everyone in masks is very anxiety provoking.  There is so much unknown in the world now that we need to be kind to each other and support those around us.  Then I saw a box of Mini Kind Bars and BOOM my idea was born.



The box started with a piece of PRETTY PEACOCK CARD STOCK measuring 7in by 6-1/2in.  On the LONG side, score at 1/2in, 1-1/2in, 5-1/2in and 6-1/2in.  On the SHORT side, score at 1in, 3in, 4in and 6in.  The BEST DRESSED DSP panels were cut at 1-7/8in by 3-7/8in, cut two of those. 


To embellish my box I used images, sentiments and dies from the DRESSED TO IMPRESS BUNDLE.



In the video tutorial below, I show how the project comes together.




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.










Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper









No comments:

Post a Comment