Sunday, November 8, 2020

Cocoa and Marshmallows Treat Box featuring the SNOWFLAKE WISHES and the PRESS ON Stamp Sets

Who doesn't love a little cocoa with marshmallows during the holiday season? I made these for my customers but this is a great project for holiday gift giving.  The coffee cup image I used is from the PRESS ON stamp set.  I love this set.  It's great to have for all those projects and cards for friends and loved ones who love coffee. The images and sentiments are adorable.


For the sentiment on this project, I used the WRAPPED IN CHRISTMAS stamp set. Such pretty fonts.


For the box itself, I did some tone on tone stamping with some pretty snowflake images from the SNOWFLAKE WISHES stamp set.

To make the box, I used a piece of SEASIDE SPRAY card stock cut at 11in by 7in.  On the LONG SIDE, score at 3in, 4in, 7in and 8in.  On the SHORT SIDE, score at 1in.  The video tutorial below shows how the box comes together.


If you have any questions about this or any other project on my blog, don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  All the products used for my projects can be found in my online store. Just click below.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I hope you feel inspired to make some fun projects yourself.  Stop by again soon for more holiday project ideas.

Keep Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper








 

No comments:

Post a Comment