Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Cute K Cup Treat Holder featuring the PRESS ON Stamp Set and the PLAID TIDINGS Designer Series Paper

 


This is a great quick and easy gift for all the coffee lovers in your life.  I used the PRESS ON stamp set and the PLAID TIDINGS Designer Series Paper to make it a cute holiday option.




This is a very simple design.  The first thing you create is the small box that holds the K-cup.  Cut a piece of CRUMB CAKE card stock at 3-7/8in by 3-7/8in square.  Score it at 1in on all four sides.  You will then need a larger piece of CRUMB CAKE cut at 2in by 11in.  Score this strip at 4-1/2in and 6-1/2in.  I used the SCALLOPED TAG TOPPER PUNCH to cut the ends and give them a decorative look.



Before assembling, I adhered a 3-1/2in by 1-7/8in piece of DSP on the front of the strip and two 1-3/4in by 3/4in pieces for the sides of the box portion. The video tutorial below shows how this cute K cup holder came together.


If you have any questions about this or any other project, please don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  Products used in this video are available in my online store. Click the link below.


Thanks for dropping by my blog.  Leave your email in the spot on the right side of the blog and get notifications every time I post.  I hope you are inspired to try to make your own holiday creations.  Come back often to see more projects.

Keep Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper
















No comments:

Post a Comment