Wednesday, June 16, 2021

IT'S PEACH WEEK!! PROJECT #3- BLUE STRIPED SWEET CARD featuring the YOU'RE A PEACH SUITE

 


It's DAY 3 of PEACH WEEK.  I'm having so much fun sharing my PEACHY projects.  I just love this simple Balmy Blue card.  So beautiful and clean.  I used many of the beautiful projects from this amazing suite.  I used the DSP and the YOU'RE A PEACH BUNDLE here.  


1)Start with a BALMY BLUE card base measuring 8-1/2in by 5-1/2in, scored at 4-1/4in.  For the card front, layer a 4in by 5-1/4in piece of BASIC WHITE card stock and three blue striped rectangles cut from the DSP using the STITCHED RECTANGLE DIES. 

2)Cut a BASIC WHITE card stock circle from the LAYERING CIRCLE DIES.  Stamp the sentiment using BALMY BLUE INK.  Layer it with a BALMY BLUE coordinating scallop and place it on the lower right corner using DIMENSIONALS.

3)Stamp the small peach images on a scrap of BASIC WHITE using PALE PAPAYA INK.  Use a SPONGE DAUBER to apply CALYPSO CORAL on the edge of each image.  Stamp the branch image using PEAR PIZZAZZ INK.  Cut out the images using the coordinating dies. 

4)Adhere these images using DIMENSIONALS at the top of the circle as shown.

In the video tutorial below, you can see how this simple but striking card comes together.




If you would like a PDF tutorial for this project, click below.


The products used in this project are available in my online store.  Just click below to check it out.

If you have any questions about this or any other project on my blog, don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  Thanks for dropping by for PEACH WEEK.  Two more days.  Another 3D project on my next blog post.  Come back soon.  Keep it crafty peeps.

Barb Reed

The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment