Friday, June 18, 2021

IT'S PEACH WEEK!! PROJECT #4-THE PEACHY GIFT BOX featuring THE SWEET AS A PEACH SUITE

 


Day 4 in my PEACH WEEK and I thought I'd share my design for a gift I gave my customers this month.  Every month I create a PRODUCT KIT that contains some of the amazing products in the new catalog as well as all the consumables needed to make cards and 3D projects. This month's kit used the SWEET AS A PEACH SUITE.  Coincidence??   I think not.  This cute little gift box holds a mini hand sanitizer (peach scented of course) and a bag of peach rings.  It's easy to make and I know my customers will love them.  Here are the products I used, the SWEET AS A PEACH DSP and BUNDLE.




1)To make the gift box, cut a piece of BALMY BLUE card stock measuring 5-1/8in by 5-1/4in.  On the SHORT SIDE, score at 1in on each end.  On the LONG SIDE, score at 2-3/4in, 3-3/4in.  Before assembling, adhere the inside DSP panel measuring 3in by 2-3/8in and the front DSP panel measuring 3in by 1-3/8in.  Assemble the box using TOMBOW liquid glue. Cut off the top box corners. 

2)Stamp the peach image using PALE PAPAYA INK on a scrap of BASIC WHITE card stock. Before stamping, use a SPONGE DAUBER to apply CALYPSO CORAL on one edge.  Stamp the leaf image using PEAR PIZZAZZ INK.  Cut out the images using the coordinating dies. 

3)Stamp the sentiments on the 3/4in strip of PALE PAPAYA card stock using MEMENTO BLACK INK.   Adhere the peach and stem image on the left side of the box using DIMENSIONALS.  Adhere the sentiment banner to the right using TOMBOW. Now your box is ready for your goodies.

The video below shows how the project came together.

If you would like a PDF tutorial to download for this project, click below.

PDF TUTORIAL

All the products used in this project are available in my online store.  Just click below to check it out.

The Wexford Stamper's Online Store

If you have any questions about this or any other of my projects on this blog, please don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  Thanks for dropping by.  One more day of PEACH WEEK.  Finishing up with a beautiful birthday card.  Stop by again soon.  Keep stamping.


Barb Reed

The Wexford Stamper





No comments:

Post a Comment