Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Quick and Beautiful Gift Bag with Card Hanger using the Magnolia Lane Suite

This is my third and final post featuring the Magnolia Lane Suite. This is an amazing suite with so many lovely coordinating products.  The stamp set and dies are work so well together and I love the sentiments and the fonts.  


For this post I made a quick and easy gift bag with a card hanger.  I hate going to the store and buying a gift bag and spending $5 or more.  And when you get a card, it never coordinates and it gets lost in the tissue paper inside the bag.  When you make your own, they will always coordinate and your card with be the centerpiece of your gift. I first learned saw this tutorial done by the amazing Ronda Wade. The directions are quite simple.

Here's what you need:  

Two pieces of Designer Series Paper- one 12in by 12in, the other 12in by 8in.

1) On the 12in by 12in piece, score the top @ 1in and all the other sides at 3in.     
2) The 12in by 8in piece, score the top and both sides at 1in and the bottom at       3in.

For the hanger, use a 5-1/2in by 2-1/4in Mossy Meadow card stock


The video below shows how to put together the gift bag and hanger




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.


Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper
blreed@comcast.net











No comments:

Post a Comment