Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Feeling Creative with the FOLLOW YOUR ART SUITE

I've always been a creative person but I've expressed it in different ways through my life.  As a child, I enjoyed putting on plays in the neighborhood.  Our garage was an amazing stage.  As I became a teenager, sports became my creative outlet.  I played basketball everyday for more than 10 years of my life.  I was obsessed, I couldn't get enough of it.  It took me places too.  Ending up at Clemson University on a basketball scholarship.  But as I got older, I found different ways to be creative.  When my kids were younger we were always working on art projects and I loved creating birthday party themes and making all the party favors.  Then came STAMPIN' UP.  My children are older now and its fun to be creative with friends.  This new suite, FOLLOW YOUR ART, is great for all those crafters out there who love to send cards and make projects for crafty family and friends.



The stamp set, IT STARTS WITH ART, has adorable crafty images and the coordinating ARTS & CRAFT DIES, cut out images and create adorable border pieces for cards and projects.


Here's a view of my display in my craft room.  This suite is so colorful and happy.  Perfect for crafters of any age.


One of my favorite additions to this suite is the adorable embellishment kit. How about that cute box?  Its chocked full of everything you need to make these adorable cards, including felt elements, paper clips, baker's twine and sequins.


Here are a few of my card samples.  Many inspired by Pinterest and my favorite Stampin' Up demonstrators.







I also had fun making some 3-D projects.  The one below was CASED from The Paper Pixie.  It's a great box for gifting Stampin' Blends to your customers or team members.


This one was CASED from Sam Donald of Pootles Papercraft.  Just love making large gift bag.  And with this one, I mean LARGE.  


This final 3D item was my own creation.  I love making 3 by 3 mini note cards for friends.  This card set includes a box to hold the cards and envelopes. Below the picture there is a recording of a FB LIVE stream where I created this note card set for the viewers.




Instructions for card box
9 1/2 in by 7 1/2 in piece of card stock
score @ 3 1/2, 4 1/2, 8, and 9 on the long side
score @ 1, 2, 5 1/2, and 6 1/2 on the short side

Two 3 1/4 in square pieces of DSP for the front and back of the box


If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.


Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper
blreed@comcast.net













No comments:

Post a Comment