Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Fun Fold Card using the BIRD BALLAD SUITE and a Quick and Easy Trinket Box





When I first ordered the Bird Ballad Suite, I quickly fell in love with the amazing Designer Series Paper.  The colors and images are so beautiful.  Each side was more beautiful than the other and I wanted to make a card that would really show off the amazing variety in this paper stack.


Then I came across a design created by the amazing, Patty Bennett.  She called it a FUN FOLD CARD and I would have to agree.  It is easy to create and has a unique design that will make the recipient feel extra special.




The Base Card is 5-1/2in by 10in, scored @ 4-1/4in, 8-1/2in.  The smaller inner card is 3in by 7in, scored @ 3-1/2in (in half).  There are two Whisper White panels measuring 2-3/4in by 3-1/4in and two measuring 4in by 5-1/4in.  The  three pieces of DSP are cut at 1-1/4in by 5-1/4in, 4in by 5-1/4in and 2-3/4in by 3-1/4in.  Check the video tutorial below for step by step directions.




After posting these cute little trinket boxes on my Facebook Group page, I had lots of interest in a tutorial for them.  These are quick and easy to make and hold candy or a small gift like jewelry or makeup.  I used the amazing new 2019-2021 Incolors and the DAISY LANE BUNDLE.

You start with a piece of cardstock measuring 8in by 5-1/2in.  On the long side, score @ 1in, 3-1/2in, 4-1/2in, 7in.  On the short side, score at 1in, 4-1/2in.  Check the video tutorial below for step by step directions.




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.



Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper
blreed@comcast.net




No comments:

Post a Comment