Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Ink Embossed Cards using the ORNATE GARDEN SUITE

I'm always excited when I learn a new technique.  I was on YouTube earlier this month and saw Rachel Tessman, a fellow demonstrator demonstrate the Ink Embossing Technique.  I was blown away.  The technique is so simple and fun, so I tried it myself.




I used products from the ORNATE GARDEN SUITE and also picked sentiments and dies from other sets as well.



The video below shows the Ink Embossing Technique and how the cards came together.  Enjoy.




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.








Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper













No comments:

Post a Comment