Thursday, May 7, 2020

Circle Handled Treat Bag- The Perfect Size for Two Ghirardelli Squares


Today's project is a quick and easy solution when looking for table favors or gifts for friends and coworkers.  This Circle Handled Treat Bag holds two Ghiardelli square, a perfect gift for everyone.  I used many of the products from the amazing new ORNATE GARDEN SUITE.  I used the ORNATE GARDEN SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER for the treat bag, a sentiment stamp from the ORNATE THANKS stamp set, a filigree image from the ORNATE STYLE stamp set and flower dies from the ORNATE BORDERS dies.  Remember, stamp sets and dies can be bundled.  It's saves you 10% on your purchase.





I started with a piece of DSP cut at 6-1/2in by 5-1/4in.  On the LONG side, I scored at 2-1/4in, 3in, 5-1/4in and 6in.  On the SHORT side, I scored at 3/4in.  To see how the bag and the embellishments on the front came together, click on the video tutorial below.



If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.







Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment