Saturday, May 30, 2020

Sneak Peek at the CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS stamp set. Let's make a bright and cheery card



I'm getting so excited about the new Annual Catalog launch coming up next week.  As a demonstrator, I was able to preorder some selected products from the catalog in May.  One bundle that caught my eye was the CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS BUNDLE, part of the amazing FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON SUITE.  The flower images are just beautiful and it's easy to bring them to life with the STAMPIN' BLENDS.  The card base I used is MISTY MOONLIGHT card stock, one of the new 2020-2022 InColors.  It's beautiful.  I inked up the large sunflower image with MISTY MOONLIGHT INK (thanks to my Paper Pumpkin Kit Ink Spot) and randomly stamped the image on the front of the card base.  I then stamped the smaller sunflower image using MEMENTO INK.  I used DARK DAFFODIL DELIGHT AND DARK MANGO MELODY to color the flower and DARK and LIGHT OLD OLIVE for the leaves.  I then cut the image out using the dies from the bundle.  For the card front, I also used some die cuts from the PAINTED POPPIES BUNDLE, cutting out the swirl with EARLY ESPRESSO CARD STOCK and the label with WHISPER WHITE CARD STOCK.  I used the LIGHT NIGHT OF NAVY BLEND to splatter ink on the label.  Click on the video below to see how the card comes together.

If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.







Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment