Thursday, July 9, 2020

Beautiful Coffee Treat Pouch Gift using the FOREVER GREENERY SUITE



It's finally Craft Show season here in Pennsylvania!!  I've been working on some new ideas for my event at the end of the month.  This quick and easy project is a Coffee Treat Pouch.  I made it using the FOREVER FERN stamp set and coordinating dies.  The pouches were made using the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER.  Amazing!!  Get yourself a few packs.  The stamp set, although I did not use it with this project contains beautiful leafy images.  I will post some of my card creations at the end of this video.  My favorite part of this suite is the dies.  These amazingly intricate dies cut out with ease and add so much to your projects. The color palette uses Garden Green, Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam.  Now that's a lot of GREEN! I used NESCAFE Latte Caramel Packets I found on Amazon.




For this project, I used a 6in by 6in piece of DSP for the pouch so you can make four pouches with one 12in by 12in sheet. Placing the paper on the SIMPLY SCORED SCORING BOARD in the portrait position, score your paper at 1-3/4in. Rotate your paper 180 degrees and score at 1-3/4in again.  Along the bottom of the paper, score at 1/2in.

For the embellishment on the front, I cut out greenery in PRETTY PEACOCK, PEAR PIZZAZZ and GOLD GLIMMER PAPER.  For the label on the front I used the LAYERED WITH KINDNESS stamp set and coordinating punches (LABEL ME PRETTY and LABEL ME LOVELY).  I used PEAR PIZZAZZ for the larger label and WHISPER WHITE for the smaller one.  I used the "For My Friend" sentiment in PEAR PIZZAZZ but there are other options.  




The video tutorial below shows how the project came together.  I'll let you know how well they sell for me.  Watch for a CRAFT FAIR REVIEW blog post at the end of the month.




Here are a few of my card designs using the FOREVER GREENERY SUITE.







Thanks again for checking out my blog.  If you have any questions about this project or anything else Stampin Up related, please email me at blreed@comcast.net.  Products used in this blog post are available in my online store.




Happy Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment