Thursday, September 10, 2020

Check out all the creative stampers who participated in my SLIMLINE CARD SHARE


When I created and posted my Slim Line card samples, little did I know how excited my stamping friends would be.  So I created a SLIMLINE CARD SHARE event on FB, giving all of them a chance to be creative and post all their beautiful cards.  It was amazing!!  I posted the dimensions for the cards and envelopes on the event and the card samples poured in.

Below are the beautiful creations and the stampers who designed them.

Deb Gray

Lisa Deeter

Renee Johnson

Mary Harshall

Cassandra Rivas

Sharon Hare


Cheryl Kauffman

Deb Wallace

Debi Fultz

April Yamamura

To show my appreciation to my stamping friends, each got a fun gift box from me filled with goodies, just for participating.


I can't wait to do another card share.  Hope you will participate.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  If you have any questions about projects or products used, don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.

Keep on Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper












 

No comments:

Post a Comment