Wednesday, November 16, 2022

LET'S CREATE FOR CHRISTMAS- WEEK 1 SNOWFLAKE BROWNIE TREAT BOX

 


Christmas is on it's well.  This time of year is my favorite time to create gifts for friends and family.  For WEEK #1, I created this cute little treat box, the SNOWFLAKE BROWNIE TREAT BOX.  I used these yummy Little Debbie treats, available at any grocery store.

I used products from the beautiful LIGHTS AGLOW SUITE.  I used the snowflake die from the CHRISTMAS LIGHTS BUNDLE and the sentiment from the  BRIGHTEST GLOW stamp set



For DSP, I used the GARDEN GINGHAM paper pack, the same paper I used for my HALLOWEEN PROJECTS.  This pack is so versatile, I'm sure I'll be using it for SPRING PROJECTS as well.


For the treat box, start with a piece of MINT MACARON card stock measuring 6-1/8in by 6-3/8in.  On the LONG SIDE, score at 5/8in, 2-7/8in, 3-1/2in and 5-3/4in.  On the SHORT SIDE, score at 5/8in, 4-7/8in and 5-1/2in.  Below is a template of the box after the scored lines are creased and the excess paper is cut away.


Before assembling the box, place the two DSP panels measuring 4-1/8in by 2-1/8in and adhere them using TOMBOW.  

To decorate the box die cut a snowflake using WHITE GLIMMER PAPER.  Add it to the top of the box using DIMENSIONALS.  Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of MINT MACARON and punch it out using the 1-3/8in CIRCLE PUNCH. Place it on top of the snowflake using DIMENSIONALS.  Finally, I added a few pearls from the FESTIVE PEARLS PACK.

Below is a YOUTUBE video that shows how the box comes together.


If you'd like a downloadable PDF for this project, click below.



All the products used for this treat box are available in my online store.  Just click below.



Thanks again for stopping by my blog.  Come back soon.  I've got lots of holiday projects left to share.


Keep Stampin,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper












No comments:

Post a Comment