Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fun Fold Tepee Card using the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper and LOTS of Punches


I've always loved making unique FUN FOLD cards.  While browsing Pinterest, I found many different design ideas and I used them as inspiration to design my own.  I have loved the PLEASED AS PUNCH DESIGNER SERIES PAPER so much and it's amazing versatility with all the punches in the new 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure.   Sale-A-Bration ends MARCH 31st, so get your final orders in so you can take advantage of all the amazing FREEBIES this year.


The basic structure of the card is easy to make.  I took 3 piece of 4in by 4in CRUMB CAKE CARD STOCK.  Using my STAMPIN TRIMMER, I scored each piece from corner to corner and then folded them in half.  On your work surface, line up two of the square next to each other then glue the third in the middle as shown below.


The pink gingham panels are made by cutting squares at 3-3/4in by 3-3/4in and cut from corner to corner.  Those are adhered to the card base on four of the sides and a WHISPER WHITE card stock panel cut at the same size for sender to write something.  Then the fun begins.  I used a tulip, an umbrella, flowers and a heart to create the embellishments.  I used the sentiments from the UNDER MY UMBRELLA stamp set. As well as the SCALLOPED HEART PUNCH, the TULIP BUILDER PUNCH, the UMBRELLA PUNCH and the SMALL BLOOM PUNCH.




Below is a video tutorial that shows how the project came together. 



 I used a magnet to close my card.  I got them on Amazon at the link below


If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.






Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper





















No comments:

Post a Comment