Thursday, May 7, 2020

Pretty Spring Hershey Bar Treat Box


If you have ever had a chance to see the interior of my home, you would know that I love the color combination of yellow and navy blue.  It  makes the environment so bright and cheerful.  I used this same color scheme when designing this project. This box is the perfect size to fit the standard size Hershey Bars.  You know the size.  The ones that got you excited when trick or treating in the neighborhood. To start the box, I cut an 8in by 5-1/4in piece of DAFFODIL DELIGHT card stock.  Before scoring it, I randomly stamped the small flower image from the BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP stamp set in DAFFODIL DELIGHT ink. 

Using my SIMPLY SCORED SCORING TOOL, I scored the cardstock on the LONG side at 1/2in and 3/4in from both ends.  On the SHORT side I scored at 1/4in and 2-1/2 in from both ends.  
                           

To embellish the box, I used the LAYERED WITH KINDNESS stamp set and the coordinating punches, LABEL ME LOVELY and LABEL ME FANCY.  The perfect ribbon for the box is the DENIM RIBBON.





The final touch was a cute little daisy, made using the MEDIUM DAISY PUNCH, the 1/4in CIRCLE PUNCH and WHISPER WHITE and DAFFODIL DELIGHT card stock.



Watch the video below to see how the box comes together.





If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.










Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper









No comments:

Post a Comment