Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A Beautiful Gift Box featuring the BIRDS & BRANCHES BUNDLE and the FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER



This gift box is the perfect size for a small surprise like candy, jewelry, even fun socks.  The dimensions of the finished box is 2in by 4in by 4in.  For the bottom of the box, I used a piece of PEAR PIZZAZZ card stock, cut at 7-15/16in by 7-15/16in, scored at 2in on all sides.  For the lid, I used a 6in by 6in piece of designer series paper from the FOREVER GREENERY PAPER STACK.  I scored that piece at 1in on all four sides.  The video tutorial below shows how the project came together.


I used the BIRDS & BRANCHES BUNDLE to create the focal images on the lid of my box.  I stamped all images in EARLY ESPRESSO.  The bird's belly is colored using a LIGHT CALYPSO CORAL BLEND.  The flowers are cut out with the BIRDS AND MORE DIES using CALYPSO CORAL card stock.



If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.




Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment