Friday, June 12, 2020

A Cute BIRTHDAY KIT KAT BOX using the Amazing New 2020-2022 InColor Products



 As a candy lover, I'm always on the look out for new kinds of candy.  I was getting gas at the local convenience store and there they were, right at the register.  BIRTHDAY CAKE KIT KATS.  I immediately started designing a box in my head.  Do you do that too?  I even noticed that some of the colors on the package matched our new 2020-2022 INCOLORS.  


I started with a piece of MAGENTA MADNESS card stock measuring 5in by 8-3/4in.  On the SHORT SIDE, score at 1/2in on both sides.  On the LONG SIDE, score at 2-1/4in, 2-3/4in, 5-1/2in and 6in.  The piece of 2020-2022 InColor DSP is cut at 2-5/8in by 3-7/8in.  The WHISPER WHITE panel for the inside measures 3-3/4in by 2in.  For the embellishments on the front, I used a stitched oval from the STITCHED SHAPES DIES and a piece of MAGENTA MADNESS RIBBON.  The video below shows how the birthday box came together.




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.




Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper






No comments:

Post a Comment