Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Beautiful Gift Box using the Magnolia Stamp Set and a little WINK OF STELLA



I've always loved stamping on card stock to make my own designer series paper.  This idea has been around in paper crafting for a long time but taking inspiration from POOTLES PAPERCRAFT, I added a bit of WINK OF STELLA to the flowers to add some pizzazz.  The box is really easy to make and uses a piece of card stock cut at 8in by 11in.  I used BLUSHING BRIDE.  The stamp set I used is a favorite that has transitioned from the last mini catalog and now is available in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.  FOREVER BLOSSOMS coordinates with the CHERRY BLOSSOMS DIES.  I used the dies to make the cute little tag.



To create the box, I started with an 8in by 11in piece of BLUSHING BRIDE card stock.  I used the large blossom image from the stamp set and stamped randomly on the card stock with FLIRTY FLAMINGO INK.  Then using my SIMPLY SCORED BOARD, I scored on the LONG side at 1-1/2in, 4-3/4in, 6-1/4in, 9-1/2in.  On the SHORT side, I scored at 1-1/2in and 6-1/2in.  Watch the video tutorial below to see how easily the box and tag come together.



If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.




Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment