Thursday, July 16, 2020

A CUTE TEA GIFT BOX and COORDINATING CARD USING THE LOVELY YOU BUNDLE


Tea Gift Box

Today's project is a card and coordinating treat box.  I used the LOVELY YOU BUNDLE.  This bundle includes the beautiful stamp set (LOVELY YOU) with mixed font sentiments and the amazing LOVELY LABELS PICK A PUNCH.  This punch is a "must have" for all card makers.  It allows you to  make three different sizes of labels (1/2in, 3/4in and 1in in width).  You can layer them too for a whole new look.  It's fun!!


I used designer series paper from the FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASONS PAPER PACK.  The designs are just beautiful and include a variety of flower patterns with coordinating neutral designs on the back.  


To make the box, I started with a piece of JUST JADE CARD STOCK cut at 7in by 5-5/8Blin.  On the LONG SIDE, I scored at 2-1/2in, 3-1/4in, 5-3/4in and 6-1/2in.  On the SHORT side, I scored at 1/2in, 1-1/4in, 4-3/8in and 5-1/8in. The DSP panel on the front of the box is cut at 2-5/16in by 2-15/16in.  I used the SMALL BLOOM PUNCH for the flowers and the STITICHED SHAPES DIES for the circle. Below is a template of the box after I creased on all the score lines and cut off the excess card stock.




In the video tutorial below, you can see how the box comes together.




For the card, I used BUMBLEBEE CARD STOCK for the card base.  I used a coordinating piece of the FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASONS PAPER PACK cut at 4in by 5-1/4in and adhered that to the card base.  I cut out a JUST JADE FRAME using the ORNATE LAYERS DIES.  This beautifully intricate frame makes the card look so lovely.  I then cut a piece of the FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASONS PAPER PACK to fit inside the frame (3-1/2in by 2-1/4in).  i adhered that to the center of the card front using TOMBOW ADHESIVE.  To make the label I took a piece of MAGENTA MADNESS CARD STOCK cut at 3-1/2in by 1in. and a piece of WHISPER WHITE CARD STOCK cut at 3-1/4in by 3/4in.  I stamped my sentiment on the WHISPER WHITE strip then using the LOVELY LABELS PICK A PUNCH, I rounded the ends of both strips.  Using TOMBOW ADHESIVE, I glued them together then placed them on the card front using DIMENSIONALS.  i added some INCOLOR ENAMEL DOTS to finish the card.



If you have any questions about these projects, please contact me at blreed@comcast.net.  Check back to my blog often for more inspiration.  Products used for these projects can be purchased in my online store.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you feel inspired to make some projects of your own.

Keep Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment