Saturday, July 25, 2020

A Unicorn Treat Box and a Thank "Ewe" Card using the HIPPO HAPPINESS BUNDLE



This week's posts feature the adorable HIPPO HAPPINESS BUNDLE from the Annual Catalog.  This stamp set is so adorable, with unicorns, sheep, hippo and butterfly images to help you make whimsical cards and 3D items for family and friends. In addition to the images, you get a great set of dies with amazing label dies in three different unique designs.  They make the bundle so versatile.  I'm sure I will be using these labels for my holiday cards.  The project today is a favorite of mine, the Unicorn Treat Box.  I also made a cute Thank "Ewe" card. 


In addition to the featured bundle, I also used the bright and bold paper from the PLAYING WITH PATTERNS SUITE.  The color palate went beautifully with my creations.




To make the box, I started with a piece of MAGENTA MADNESS CARD STOCK cut at 7in by 5-1/2in.  On the LONG side, I scored at 1in, 5-1/2in, 6-1/2in.  On the SHORT side, I scored at 1in, 2-1/2in, 3-1/2in,, 5in,   The DSP panel used on the front of the box measures 1-3/8in by 4-3/8in.  In the video tutorial below, you can see how the project came together;  I also shared some tips on how to get a good image when you are doing two-step stamping.  


Check out my next blog post too. I'll be making two more projects with this bundle, this time featuring the happy little hippo.  Please comment and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions about any of the creations on my blog, email me at blreed@comcast.net and I'll be glad to follow up with you.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in the videos, you can purchase them in my online store.  Click below.



Thanks for visiting my blog.  Please share with others you know who love some crafty inspiration.  Take care and keep stamping.



Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment