Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Christmas in July Continued. Two Simple Snowflake Cards using the SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR SUITE



On my last blog post, I made two projects using the SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR Suite. using primarily the die set.  I thought I'd  continue in the Christmas mood and bring you two simple and fun cards that use the beautiful snowflake images.  For the first, I used the beautiful palette that the suite's Designer Series Paper uses.  All those amazing blues like POOL PARTY, MISTY MOONLIGHT, PACIFIC POINT, BALMY BLUE and NIGHT OF NAVY were included as well as some HIGHLAND HEATHER INK.  In addition I used a "splatter technique" with my LIGHT NIGHT OF NAVY BLEND.   


For the second card, I went with a very different color combination.  The card base is CRUMB CAKE and a REAL RED panel is used between the card base and the embossed panel.  I chose three snowflake designs and randomly stamped them on the card front with VERSAMARK INK.  I then embossed using the WHITE EMBOSSING POWDER.  I also used some of the BLACK AND WHITE BAKER'S TWINE and the REAL RED TWINE to finish off the card.  Click on the video below to see how these two cards come together.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I hope you feel inspired to make some Christmas Cards yourself.  If you would like any of the products from these projects, you can purchase them in my online store. Click below.



For next week, I will be featuring the adorably retro bundle, NOTHING'S  BETTER THAN.  Come back next week for those posts.

Keep Stamping, 

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment