Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Elegant Christmas Clutch with Magnetic Closure featuring the Beautiful FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON Designer Series Paper

 


Christmas is coming soon.  I'm starting to think about great ways to package gifts.  This cute clutch is a great way to wrap a gift for your favorite girlie girl.  I used the beautiful paper from the FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON, specifically the poinsettia design.  This paper has a variety of flower designs from poinsettias and sunflowers, to daisies.


I used JUST JADE card stock for the clutch and the handle.  For the body of the clutch, I cut a piece of JUST JADE card stock 8-1/2in by 11in.  On the SHORT SIDE, score at 3/8in and 1-7/8in from both sides.  On the LONG SIDE, score at 1-3/4in, 2-1/2in, 5-1/4in, 6-3/4in, 9-1/2in and 10-1/4in.  Turn your card stock to the end with the wider panel and score again at 1-1/8in and 7-3/8in to the third score line.

Cut three pieces of the designer series paper at 1-1/2in by 4-1/2in (1panel) and 2-1/2in by 4-1/2in (2 panels).  Round the corners on one side of the smaller panel.  Cut a piece of card stock at 3/4in by 6 and score at 1in from both ends for the handle.  Check out the video tutorial below to see how the clutch comes together.


If you have any questions about this or any other project, please don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  All the products I used are available in my online store.  Click the link below to check it out.



Below is the amazon link to purchase the magnets I used for the project.




Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Come back soon for more holiday gift ideas.  I hope you are inspired to do some of your own crafting.

Keep on Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment