Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A Tall Holiday Gift Bag with a Magnetic Closure featuring the TRIMMING THE TOWN SUITE

 


Gift bags are a main stay for my holiday present wrapping routine.  This design makes it easy because it uses a 12 X 12 sheet.  For this bag, I picked the TRIMMING THE TOWN designer series paper.  This paper just screams "Merry Christmas."  I love the cute little houses on this piece.  


To make it start with your choice of a 12 X 12 piece of DSP.  On one side score at 2-1/4in, 5-3/4in, 8in and 11-1/2in.  Turn the paper 90 degrees and score at 2-1/4in, 9-1/4in and 11in.  I made the tag on the front using the HIPPO HAPPINESS dies and sentiments from the MERRY MOOSE stamp set.



To finish off the bag, I used the Poppy Parade ribbon from the ALL THE TRIMMINGS RIBBON COMBO PACK and a JINGLE BELL embellishment. I used tiny magnets to create the closure.  These can be purchased on Amazon.  Click the link below.



The video tutorial below shows how the gift bag comes together.


If you have any questions about this or any other projects on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be posting more great holiday gift ideas so don't forget to submit your email so you get notifications.  All the products used are available in my online store.


I hope you feel inspired to try some paper crafting projects yourself.

Keep Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper






No comments:

Post a Comment