Sunday, November 15, 2020

IT'S SANTA WEEK!! Let 's make a Santa Gift Bag

 


To start of SANTA WEEK, I thought this cute Santa gift bag would be perfect.  If you are a fan of punch art you will LOVE this project.  Here are the products that I used.  First the punches.  I used a 1/2in Circle Punch for the eyes (BASIC BLACK) and a 3/4in Circle Punch for the nose (PETAL PINK).  For Santa's head and beard, I used the largest circle and scallop from the  LAYERING CIRCLE DIES.  These dies are a GO TO set in my craft room for everything.


Before building Santa, make the gift bag.  Start out with an 8in by 8in piece of REAL RED card stock. On one side, score at 3in and 5in. Turn counter clockwise and score at 2in and 6in.  From the paper left over, cut two strips of REAL RED at 11in by 1/2in for the handles.  Cut two WHISPER WHITE strips, one 3/4in by 8in for around the top of the bag and one at 1in by 4in for the fur portion of Santa's hat. To make the tag, I used the LABEL ME FANCY PUNCH and the PLAID TIDINGS AND BANNER YEAR stamp sets.




The video tutorial below shows how the gift bag came together.


If you have any questions about this or any other project on my blog, don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  All products used are available in my online store.  Just click on the link below.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I hope you are inspired to try something crafty on your own.  Stop back again soon to see more fun holiday projects.

Keep Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper














No comments:

Post a Comment