Thursday, March 19, 2020

An adorable Spring Basket using the PLEASED AS PUNCH DSP and the LAYERED WITH KINDNESS STAMP SET

Life has changed dramatically in the last week.  Schools are closed and people have been asked to self-quarantine here in PA.  I'm blessed that both of my daughters are home with me and we are making due.  My husband continues to work but he's being careful too.  I'm a academic tutor and I've been able to do some online sessions with my students.  Our routines have completely changed and that makes up feel anxious and fearful.  Crafting has always been an activity I've chosen to help me relax and take time for myself.  Now more than ever, I need my crafting.

Today I'm sharing with you a cute little spring basket you can make quickly and easily.


I used the amazing PLEASED AS PUNCH DESIGNER SERIES PAPER, a perfect paper for all your Spring projects. 


For the embellishments, I used the LAYERED WITH KINDNESS stamp set and the LABEL ME FANCY and LABEL ME LOVELY PUNCHES.  i also used my FREEBIE Sale A Bration BLOSSOM PUNCH to add the final touches.






For the base of the basket, you need a 3-1/2in by 3-1/2in piece of Coastal Cabana card stock, scored at 1/2in on all for sides.  Use a 3in by 11in strip of the DSP for the body of the basket.  Two pieces of basket trim in Coastal Cabana are cut at 1/2in by 11in.  The handle is cut at 1/2in by 8-1/2in.  The video tutorial below shows how the basket came together.





If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.






Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper






No comments:

Post a Comment