Thursday, March 19, 2020

Cute Handled Spring Treat Boxes using the TIMELESS TULIPS stamp set and the TULIP BUILDER PUNCH




Today's project I call the Spring Handled Treat Box.  The basic box design comes from Angie of Stamping With Amore.  Thank you Angie.  I used my favorite Spring Designer Series Paper, PLEASED AS PUNCH for the tulips and the TIMELESS TULIPS BUNDLE for stems and leaves.




The box is made using a 5-1/4in by 11in piece of cardstock.  On the short side, score at 1in on both sides.  On the long side, score at 5in and 6in.  Partial score at 1in and 10in to create the 1in squares on all four corners.  I used the BRIGHTS 6 X 6 DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PACK for the panel on the front of the box.  I used FLIRTY FLAMINGO cut at 3in by 3-1/4in.  



Below is a video tutorial of how the box comes together.  Enjoy.




If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.





Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper





No comments:

Post a Comment