Saturday, August 15, 2020

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK- Hand Sanitizer Gift Box for Teacher featuring the GATHER LEAVES DIES

 


It's BACK TO SCHOOL TIME in PA and things are definitely different this year.  I never thought that a hand sanitizer would be a much sought after product for all families.  But 2020 has thrown us a lot of curves, so we just try to make the best of things.  As a former teacher, I always love to give my teacher friends still in the classroom a little gift of encouragement each year.  This year more than any other, a gift of a mini hand sanitizer will definitely be appreciated.  I had trouble finding the minis in stores so I went online.  I learned that you need 70% alcohol in the product to make it effective. After much searching I found CLEAN DROPS.  The link on amazon is below.


For the box, I used BUMBLE BEE CARD STOCK cut at 9in by 7in.  On the LONG side, I scored at 1/2in, 1-3/4in, 7-3/4in.  On the SHORT side, I scored at 1-1/4in, 3-1/4in, 4-1/2in and 6-1/2in.  For the Designer Series Paper panels, I chose the wood grain image piece from the 6 X 6 INCOLORS PAPER PACK.  Those panels were cut at 1-3/4in by 5-3/4in (2 panels), 1in by 5-3/4in (2 panels) and 1in by 1-3/4in (1 panel).  For the embellishments on the front I used dies from the GATHER LEAVES DIES.


I used MOSSY MEADOW, PUMPKIN PIE and CRUMB CAKE CARD STOCK to make the leaves.  I love these dies because they not only cut out the leaf, they give it texture.  So pretty.  I used the STITCHED SHAPES DIES, specifically the smallest circle, in WHISPER WHITE for my sentiment.  The scripty THANK YOU is from the VERY VERSAILLE stamp set.



The video tutorial below shows how the box came together.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  My next post will be another BACK TO SCHOOL Project.  If you have any questions about this or any other creation on my blog, email me at blreed@comcast.net.  All of the products used in this project are available in my online store. The link is below.


Stay tuned for more cool projects.  Next week we are having a SLIMLINE CARD SHARE and then on to HALLOWEEN.  So much fun coming up.

Keep Stamping,

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper








1 comment:

  1. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. hand sanitizer refill,

    ReplyDelete