Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Beautiful Treat Boxes for Mother's Day or ANY DAY



May is just around the corner and that means it's time to celebrate the season of Spring.  More importantly is Mother's Day where we celebrate the lives of the women that have impacted our lives.  What a perfect time to show our appreciation with a special treat!



I got this amazing idea from the KITCHEN TABLE STAMPER.  This cute treat box uses a 6in by 6in piece of BEST DRESSED 6in by 6in DESIGNER SERIES PAPER from the BEST DRESSED SUITE.  To make the daffodil flower, I used the FOUR-PETAL FLOWER, the LEAF PUNCH and a tiny flower punch.  



This box comes together quickly and is a great choice for mass production. On the 6in by 6in piece of DSP, score on every side at 1in. On the first side score also at 2-1/2in and 3-1/2in.  

Here is a template showing how I cut the box before assembling




For the daffodil, I used the POP OF PETALS PUNCH and the LEAF PUNCH using PINEAPPLE PUNCH and OLD OLIVE CARD STOCK.  Below is a video tutorial that shows how the treat box comes together.






If you have any questions about this or any project on my blog, please don't hesitate to email me (blreed@comcast.net) or message me.  If you are interested in any of the products shown in my projects, you can go to my online store to purchase them.  Just click below.









Thanks again and Keep Stamping,
Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment