Saturday, July 25, 2020

Need something for a Baby Birthday? HIPPO HAPPINESS can help you out. Mini Gift Bag and Coordinating Card



So excited to show other projects using the HIPPO HAPPINESS BUNDLE.  For this post I made a cute little gift bag using a 6 by 6 piece of designer series paper using the paper from the PLAYING WITH PATTERNS SUITE.  This bundle was designed by Robyn Cardon, a Stampin' Up demonstrator celebrating here million dollar sales milestone.  Pretty amazing.  This bundle is "SO ROBYN' with the whimsical animals and the "punny" sentiments.  Not only does she include dies to cut out all the critters, but she also has amazing and unique label dies that make this bundle so versatile.



I also created a card to coordinate with the gift bag.  The gift bag I make in the video used Purple Posy, just like the card.


To make the bag, I used two 6in by 6in pieces of paper from the PLAYING WITH PATTERNS PAPER STACK.  Using the SIMPLY SCORED SCORING TOOL, I scored both pieces of paper at 1-1/2in on three sides.  The side I did not score is the top of the bag.  The video tutorial below shows how the gift bag came together as well as the coordinating card.   Enjoy.


If you have any questions about any of my projects, don't hesitate to email me at blreed@comcast.net.  If you are looking to purchase any of the products you saw on this post or in the video, click on the link below to my online store.


Next week I will be doing a CHRISTMAS IN JULY series featuring the SNOWFLAKE SPLENDOR SUITE, available August 4th to my customers.  Thanks again for stopping by.  Please share my blog with your crafty friends.  Take care.

Barb Reed
The Wexford Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment